Wednesday 13 March 2013

Saint Patrick - extracts from my new book


The Saint Patrick of my new book GalwayBay Folk Tales is very different from the green robed shake yir snake Patrick that is commonly presented to the world every 17th March...

Three extracts dealing with Saint Patrick are now online in blogs in Galway and Cape Town.

Extract One Saint Patrick and the Serpent can be read in ‘This Is My World’, the blog of Nerine Dorman, editor, freelance writer, author of Inkarna and editor of my previous book Transformation. 

Extract Two Saint Patrick on the Island of Strangers can be read in my own blog 'Marcus Marcus & the Hurting Heart'.

Extract Three How Croagh Patrick got its name can be read in ‘A Beautiful Hue’. This is the blog of Marina Wild who is the illustrator of Galway Bay Folk Tales.

The book will be published in June 2013 by The History Press Ireland

 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment