Have a look at Off the Couch which is a recreational programme designed to get NUI Galway Students & Staff active through a number of non-competitive and competitive activities including Futsal, Fun Runs,Tag Ruby & 5 aside Soccer. For more call Ellen at 091 493482
There's also plenty going on in the University Sports Complex including
The University Sports Complex includes:
|The Swimming Pool|
- 6 lane, 25 metre Swimming Pool, with moveable floor (International Competition standard).
- Dedicated Squash and Racquetball courts.
- National league Basketball Arena and Sports Hall with bleacher seating for over 600 spectators.
- 100 piece Cardiovascular Gym with 35 pieces of resistance equipment.
- Dedicated Elite Training Gym.
- 2 Fitness Studios suitable for Aerobic Training.
- A competion style Climbing Wall situated at the front of the complex.
- Saunas and Steam Room.