Living Life to the Full
The AWARE Free Life Skills Programme “Living Life to the Full” will take place over 6 weeks starting on Thursday 18th of October and running until Thursday 22nd November. This FREE course takes place 5pm-6.30pm in AC201 on the Concourse.
Be happier, sleep better, do more and feel more confident!
- Why do I feel so bad? This enjoyable interactive session introduces the 5 areas approach and shows that what you think and do influences how you feel!
- I Can’t be bothered doing anything. We’ve all said this to ourselves when we’re feeling down. This session encourages you to start doing things which can make you feel better.
- Why does everything always go wrong? This session teaches you to recognise and control your unhelpful thinking patterns. It encourages you to challenge your negative thoughts and replace them with more helpful ones.
- I’m not good enough. We’re not born with doubts like these! Things others have said creep into our heads and we begin to believe them. Re-build your self-confidence and learn to like yourself again!
- How to fix almost everything. Everything is achievable if broken down into small enough steps. This session introduces a 5 step plan to help you tackle problems and make positive changes in your life!
- The things you do that mess you up. This session helps you to identify things such as drinking, comfort eating or spending money which may make you feel better initially but which may lead to problems over time.
- Are you strong enough to keep your temper? This session helps you to recognise what winds you up and teaches you how to control your anger and improve your happiness and relationships.
- 10 things you can to do feel happier straight away. This last session sums everything up and shows you some simple things that you can build into your everyday life to help you feel happier, fitter and more positive.
· More information check out Living Life To TheFull
- Posted by Rab